You may place a unique shortcut on your desktop. Clicking on the shortcut will log you in to FlightdeckRecruitment.com.
WARNING! If you create a desktop shortcut and leave it on an insecure workstation, anyone using that computer will be able to log in as you. We recommend you also create a Login PIN for your account.
To create your desktop shortcut, use your mouse to drag the login link button below onto your desktop.
If you think your desktop shortcut may have been been compromised, click the link below to invalidate all your old Flightdeck shortcuts. You can then drag a new shortcut onto your desktop to create a new one.
1. Open the browser and navigate to the page you'd like to bookmark.
2. Press the Menu button and select Bookmarks.
3. Select the top left thumbnail labeled Add.
4. You can customize the name of the bookmark if you like, before pressing OK to add it.
5. Press and hold on the Bookmark you just created, and select Add shortcut to Home. This will put a shortcut icon on the current Home screen that allows one-touch access to the page.