Payroll Assistant - London
Morson is the number one technical recruitment company in the UK with a turnover in excess of £700million.
We have been established since 1969 and have 43 UK offices as well as 13 global offices. The vacancy is based at our Southwalk Street branch, close to the Waterloo, Southwark Street and London Bridge tube stations.
We have a strong reputation for delivery and a loyal client base with relationships spanning over 40 years as well as an extensive Wellbeing Programme for staff.
* Input Limited Company invoices on to payment system for up to 150 contractors per month.
* Run reports and provide information to Accounts to process payments twice per week.
* Provide weekly reports to Accounts.
* Contractor booking maintenance.
* Prepare client invoices for despatch using internal and external systems
* Investigate and resolve all payroll and invoicing queries
* Issue internal purchase orders
* Reconciliation of the credit card statement
Experience and Skills:
* Educated to at least A level standard, with Grades A – C in Maths and English
* Candidates should have experience within a payroll or financial role within a busy office environment
* Intermediate Excel skills
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter stating your salary expectations
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community. Please click here to access the survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/equalitydiversityinternal
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.