Performing electrical and test software preparation, integration, subsystem and system tests within a manual and automated test environment on bespoke non-flight and flight spacecraft hardware and software.
The candidate will join a team of 6 engineers working in this multi-disciplinary role writing test scripts, preparing test products and operating.
Note: there may be a shift requirement with this role (depending on project workload) and also a potential requirement to travel to other sites.
Skills/ Experience and Qualifications
• Familiar with use of various test equipment, DMM, oscilloscope, signal generator, logic analyser, data bus monitors etc.
• Experience of writing basic software scripts for execution of the test and control of the test environment
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of electronic testing within an automated test environment with competent software skills
• Experience in a bespoke test an manufacturing environment within electrical/ electronic industries
• Experience e of Quality Control to EN9100
• Spacecraft electrical knowledge, subsystem technical knowledge
• Experience in soft/hardware compatibility testing
• Electrical fault, investigatory and diagnosis experience
• Understanding of OS: WINDOWS, Unix, Linux
• Awareness of cleanroom disciplines
• Knowledge of and experience in a model based development and verification environment
• Review and interpretation of electrical test requirements
• Production of test procedures and reports
• Perform electrical integration and automated tests at unit, subsystem and system level
• Development of ATP using bespoke high level test S/W language for test and test control
• Develop scripts using LINUX scripting tools to automate operation