Contract details: Full-time 6 weeks
Start date: June 2017
Hourly rate (Ltd): £18.04 basic + shift/ on call allowance
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
End client: British multinational defence, security, and aerospace company.
Level of security clearance required to start onsite: Must be eligible to obtain Baseline security clearance (BPSS) which takes 1-2 weeks. ITAR Restrictions apply (ITAR Restricted site) therefore contractors must be UK nationals, not dual nationals.
Shifts: Various Shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply (2 weekly call out rotation that involves being on call over the weekend )
- Diagnosis, repair and service of Forklift trucks, Mobile Cranes, Vans, HGV and other plant equipment both mechanical and electrical.
- Diagnosis, repair and service of hydraulic systems.
- Must have qualifications as Plant Fitter/HGV Mechanic
- Must have sound electrical knowledge
- Experience as Plant Fitter/HGV Mechanic