|Minimum hrs (type):||500|
|Minimum hrs (total):||3000|
|Type-rated pilots only:|
|Job details:||Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier that believes in bringing change, quality and a bit of fun in the airlines business and is currently looking for Airbus A320 Captains to be based in Europe (summer) and Asia (winter).
Pilots non-EU citizens can also apply.
If you have:
• Currently valid EASA/ICAO ATPL
• Valid Airbus A320 Type Rating
• Valid JAR-FCL class 1 medical certificate
• A total flight experience of 3000 hours including 1000 hours as a commander on other aircraft with MTOW over 20 000 kg (preferred) and 500 hours as a commander on Airbus A320 family
• Valid ME IR
• Minimum ICAO level 4 English language proficiency
And if you are:
• Flexible in working time
• Ready to work in charter airline
• Interested in working in dynamic international environment
Why not try?
Send us your CV (email@example.com) with full working history showing the dates of employment in English with subject line: A320 Captain. Available screening dates - September 5, 13, 19, 27.
Only selected candidates will be informed.